From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma.
With powerful benefits, Citronella oil is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to
the great outdoors. The oil components include citronellal and geraniol, which are known for
their cleansing properties. Try using on surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled,
Citronella has a refreshingly positive aroma.
- Diffuse while enjoying the outdoors
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Add three to four drops in water for an aromatic surface cleanser
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment
- Use in shampoo and conditioner for a refreshing aroma.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.